TREATMENT WITH ENRICHED BLOOD PLASMA - aching joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles
– the essence of treatment with blood plasma is releasing of growth factors from activated blood platelets, these growth factors significantly support healing in musculoskeletal tissues (articular cartilage, ligaments, tendons, muscles). This method celebrates worldwide success, especially in terms of alleviation of joint pain, shortening of rehabilitation after injuries and surgeries. The recommended number of injections is 3 and that on a weekly basis.
USE IN ORTHOPEDICS:
- Significant alleviation of joint pain, shortening of rehabilitation after injuries and surgeries
- Arthrosis of bearing joints (knees, ankle) - I., II., III. degree of arthrosis
- Post-traumatic conditions of the joint with cartilage defect
- Treatment of inflammation of tendons and ligaments, eg. Achilles tendon
- Tennis elbow, heel spurs - diseases of tendons and ligaments
- Support of ligaments healing, tendons and muscles after injuries, surgeries and plastic surgeries of ligaments
- Fresh damage of menisci of the knee joint
- Fresh and subacute partially damaged articular ligaments (shoulder, knee, hock)
What is the procedure of treating?
- First, we collect small amount of blood from client into certificated tube and in a centrifuge we separate blood plasma which is rich in platelets. We get so called. Platelet Rich Plasma - PRP influencing revascularization, activating fibroblasts, stimulating cell differentiation. This leads to the process of tissue regeneration
The recommended number of injections into the joints is 3-5 injections on a weekly basis.
XAMINATION OF YOUR PAINFUL JOINTS WITH SUGGESTIONS FOR THE MOST APPROPRIATE THERAPY
- We apply, among others injections, but also the quality Swiss injections to feed your painful joints
- We inject hyaluronic acid, which is the basic building block of healthy cartilage. Relief usually occurs immediately after the application. In our clinic we can offer you 3 injections on a weekly basis or one injection so called 3-in-1.
Who are we targeted for?
- FOR PATIENTS WHO EXPERIENCE JOINT PAIN (pain and swelling of the joints after exercise, creaking knees, limping, pain due to weather changes).
- For those who excessively overload their joints (athletes or patients with obesity).
THERAPY WITH ENTESOPATHY
- tennis elbow javelin thrower elbow, etc.
SUGGESTION FOR TREATMENT OF TENDINITIS ON HANDS
- Crunchy thumb, latching fingers